Frances’ Sketch Pad

Boutique Lodge Accommodation with Hot Tub

2 person / 1 bedroom

Frances’ Sketch Pad is the newest addition to the estate, built and completed in the summer of 2019.

Designed on the idea of comfort, modern minimalism, we wanted to create a bespoke lodge that blended in seamlessly with surrounding nature. A ‘zen den’ to relax and unwind with all the comforts of the modern world. We attract many couples looking for this sort of experience: ultimate relaxation in a luxury lodge where you can soak in the hot tub with a glass of champagne admiring the views.

Check availability and book now using the search bar below:

Check price and availability for the Frances’ Sketch Pad




Number of accommodation:






Accommodation 1

Enter your details

Loading summary…


Accept our policies for this reservation


Select your payment type:

You will be charged  

You will be charged  

Please enter your credit cards details below.

Loading payment form…

padlockSafe and secure payments SSL encrypted

powered by stripe


Please double check your reservation details before clicking on “Book now”. Please note that for deposit payments, the remaining 90% will be charged to the same card automatically 14 days prior to your arrival. The deposit amount (10%) and second payment (90%) are non-refundable.


The Space

The front of the lodge opens up onto a terrace that overlooks Ben Nevis and neighbouring mountains, meaning that you are surrounded by wildlife and nature with all the comforts of the modern world.

The lodge has an open plan and modern kitchen and living room with log burner, for a cosy night in. The king bedroom has been set up with a top quality mattress and linen to help you get the rest you need. It features a modern bathroom with walk-in shower, WC, and sink that opens up onto the outdoor hot tub. The lodge is accessible for all and has private parking.

“Hidden away in a clearing amongst the wild, set far from the main road, Frances’ Sketch Pad is at the top of the hill which makes the most of the south facing views looking down on what essentially is your own glen. There is a manicured lawn which leads to a small lochan, and a more wild section with species of wild plants and trees, and then your eyes are drawn to the main attraction – the Ben Nevis mountain range in all its glory – wow! It is tantalisingly close”.

Chic Scotland, 2021

Sleeping arrangements

Bedroom 1

1 King


Wifi / Hot tub / Indoor fireplace / Essentials: towels, bed sheets, soap, toilet paper, cleaning products, shampoo, body wash / Smart-TV / Fully equipped Kitchen with cooking basics: oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, tea, coffee, sugar / Microwave / Pod Coffee Machine / Kettle / Oven & stove top / Dishes and silverware / Refrigerator / Hairdryer / Iron / Washing machine / Dishwasher / Hangers / Patio or balcony / Fire extinguisher / Carbon monoxide detector / Smoke detector / First aid kit / Free parking on premises / Private entrance

The neighborhood

Located in Glenloy, Banavie, Scotland,United Kingdom.

The Glenloy area has vast amounts of walks and cycling routes for you to enjoy right at our doorstep. In and around the area there are lots more outdoor activities, sights and shops to visit. We can help you to make an itinerary if you would like.


Free cancellation for 24 hours. After that, cancel up to 7 days before check-in and get a 90% refund.


We require at least a non-refundable 10% deposit to confirm your booking. The remaining 90% would be due 7 days prior to arrival. Should you choose to pay in full, 90% of your total booking amount would be refundable up to 7 days prior to arrival.