This is a repeating eventjanuary 19, 2021 12:00 am
19janAll Day23Fort William Mountain Festival Great presentations, talks, films, workshops will be on offer over the 5 day festival.
The festival has flourished over the years and today has a growing audience, many of whom are visitors to the area. Our ambitions remain high and our enthusiasm to bring
The festival has flourished over the years and today has a growing audience, many of whom are visitors to the area. Our ambitions remain high and our enthusiasm to bring the outdoors to all remains steadfast.
The Festival works in close partnership with local professional organisations with the aim to:
- Create opportunities for people to share and find inspiration in mountain experiences.
- Encourage the understanding and appreciation of the great outdoors on a local and global level.
- Educate our audiences on environmental factors and promote a better understanding of climate change and its effects on our environment.
- Draw on the positive correlation between the outdoors and improved mental health.
- Maintain and improve a platform of education regarding safe practices in the outdoors.
- Further support and appreciation of rescue services throughout the industry.
- Expand the fringe events throughout the community.
- Strive to be all inclusive in our delivery of the festival.
january 19 (Sunday) - 23 (Thursday)