Boating and Fishing trips
The estate owner has excellent knowledge of the area and good experience fly fishing and bird/dolphin/otter watching on the water. We have a fully equipped boat with a shelter.
Various outings can be organised for individuals or families, including:
- A boat trip to visit the area and spot various wildlife.
- Fly fishing for wild salmon and trout on various Lochs nearby – all within 30 minutes’ drive.
- Langoustine & mackerel fishing on Loch Linnhe.
- Pike Fishing on Loch Arkaig.
A Boat Trip Includes:
- An average 4-hour trip
- Maximum 4 people including children
- Life jackets
- Transport to and from the boat
Cost: £150 per trip
Picnics can be added at £15 per person – Vegetarian, vegan, and other dietary options on request.
Enjoy a fishing experience
- Please enquire for availability and additional costs depending on the type of fishing and location.
- For Loch Arkaig fishing trips we charge a supplement of £180 in addition to the boat trip fee. This covers the loch access and fishing licenses for 2 rods. If you already have access, please inform us accordingly.
- A boat trip with fishing experience lasts an average of 6 hours.
We can provide full fishing equipment, including:
- All other necessary accessories.
£40 per person
£10 supplement per person (only available if hiring equipment).