Private Loch Linnhe boat tour with JP
(Weather permitting, 6 hrs trip, for 4 people)
The estate owner has excellent knowledge of the area and good experience fly fishing and bird/dolphin/otter watching on the water. We have a fully equipped boat with a shelter.
Pass picturesque villages, seal, islands and a Caledonian forest. Depart from Fort William’s Yacht Club and head towards the top of Loch Linne. See the charming village of Corpach which has Scotland’s most Instagrammed shipwreck. Sail over the entrance to the Caledonian canal. Admire the passing by Jacobite stream train, traditional black houses, stunning glens, an ancient Caledonian forest. Get close to Black Rock for the chance to see seals and seal pups. Marvel at islands teeming with birdlife and keep your eyes peeled for eagles, otters and porpoises.
Go and experience fishing mackerels and catching langoustines with JP
- Learn about the geology of Ben Nevis, Briain’s highest mountain
- Take in panoramic views of Fort William from the 360-degree observation deck
- Meet the resident seal population at Black Rock
- See an ancient Caledonian forest from the water
- Visit the entrance to the Caledonian canal
- Sail through the new Corpach Marina (from July 21)
- Spot and take pictures of the passing by Jacobite steam train (10:30am and 3:30pm)
- Try to spot elusive Golden and White-tailed eagles
Learn all about langoustine fishing with pulling up creel’s lines (subject to tide and wind)
Above for £75.00 per person for minimum 4 people (picnic £15.00 per person sup.).
Fly fishing on Loch Arkaig with JP
Initiation to fly fishing and sea fishing subject to wind, with catching mackerels guaranty (between July and October)
- Take in panoramic views from the 360-degree observation deck
- boat transfer to Loch Arkaig
- Fly fishing gear
- Day authorization for Loch Arkaig
- Including 2x lines for fly fishing
Above for £320.00 (maximum 4 person)
(cold hamper picnic incl. soft drinks £20.00 per person sup.).
Various outings can be organised for individuals or families, including:
- A boat trip to visit the area and spot various wildlife.
- Fly fishing for wild salmon and trout on various Lochs nearby – all within 30 minutes’ drive.
- Langoustine & mackerel fishing on Loch Linnhe.
- Pike Fishing on Loch Arkaig.
A Boat Trip Includes:
- An average 4-hour trip
- Maximum 4 people including children
- Life jackets
- Transport to and from the boat
Picnics can be added at £15 – £20 per person – Vegetarian, vegan, and other dietary options on request.
Enjoy a fishing experience
- Please enquire for availability and additional costs depending on the type of fishing and location.
- For Loch Arkaig fishing trips we charge a supplement of £180 in addition to the boat trip fee. This covers the loch access and fishing licenses for 2 rods. If you already have access, please inform us accordingly.
- A boat trip with fishing experience lasts an average of 6 hours.
We can provide full fishing equipment, including:
- All other necessary accessories.
£40 per person
£10 supplement per person (only available if hiring equipment).