Walking / Hiking in the local area
Scotland is home to the most spectacular walks in the world. Inverskilavulin is located in the heart of this terrain with thousands of beautiful walks at our doorstep.
- Caledonian Canal – 5-minute drive
- Ben Nevis and Nevis Range – 15-minute drive
- Loch Lochy – 10-minute drive
- The Great Glen Way – 10-minute drive
- West Highland Way – 20-minute drive
- Knoydart – 30-minute drive
- Glenfinnan – 20-minute drive
- Skye – 45-minute drive
- Western Isles – 45-minute drive
- Oban – 45-minute drive
- Glencoe – 45-minute drive
We are always happy to help our guests plan their routes – please enquire for more information. We also suggest planning your routes online at https://osmaps.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/.
Hiking / walking around Glenloy
- Guided walks around Glenloy and/or Nevis Range with picnic
- £25 per person
- Bird watching with specialist Ornitophile can be added – please enquire for more information.