Full-time (ASAP – June 2024)
– 30 hours per week. Average working hours are 9am-2/3pm or earlier if lodges are finished before.
– 28 days paid holiday
– £345 per week gross (paid monthly)
Location: Glenloy, PH33 7PD
We are looking for an additional housekeeper to assist us clean our properties on a full-time basis. This position will be full time (fixed-term) from ASAP until 31st May 2024. Potential for full-time contract after the fixed-term period.
Tasks include (but are not limited to):
– Thorough cleaning of lodges after check-out of guests.
– Laundry (some on site but mostly to be organised and sent to laundrette).
– Cleaning experience (hot tub experience desired but not essential).
– Attention to detail and high standard cleaning under time pressure.
– Transport to and from work. We are located in Glenloy 9 miles from central Fort William, 6 miles from Banavie.
About the role:
We have 4 self-catering lodges and 1 private house with a guest wing on a small private estate. The lodges that you would be helping to clean comprise of the following:
– 2 chalets with 1 floor, 2 bedrooms, open-plan kitchen/living/dining, and 1 bathroom with shower/bath/WC/sink. 1 chalet has an outdoor hot tub.
– 1 house with 2 floors including a ground level entrance hall, 3 bedrooms (2x double, 1x twin), 2 bathrooms (1 with bath/shower/WC/sink and another with shower/WC/sink), and a large open-plan living/dining/kitchen.
– 1 studio with open-plan kitchen/living/dining, 1 bathroom with shower/WC/sink, and 1 outdoor hot tub.
Not all lodges are cleaned every day. Changeovers depend on reservations.
Interviews will be held online with video. We do not require a cover letter but expect a clear CV and at least 1 reference.
Job Type: Fixed term contract
Contract length: 10 months
Salary: £11.50 per hour
- United Kingdom (required)
Ability to Commute:
- Fort William (required)
Work Location: In person
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com with at least 1 reference OR through Indeed by clicking here.